No Products in the Cart
Check out our Best Mods for Miata: Cheap & Free Edition! https://vroomboiz.com/blogs/news/best-mods-for-miata-cheap-free
Rep your car with some Miata Apparel!
1) Exhaust: putting on an exhaust system will really make the car sound and feel a lot better. There is nothing better thank hearing the Miata breathe. MossMiata is known to have quality exhausts!
2) Roll bar: do not buy a style bar. Style bars provide no safety and look stupid. A roll bar will really stiffen the body and provide a lot better protection. An average roll bar cost about $500 and good brands are hard dog, boss frog, and a few other really good smaller companies. TrackDogRacing has some good roll bars for Miatas!
3) Intake: although you will see almost no gains from a intake they look good and a pod filter gives a nice throaty sound at low rpms. I have a ARC super magic intake chamber and it is really nice although they run around $250-$400 dollars.
4) Header: a header for any Miata will really improve performance and really free up exhaust flow. The racing beat header is probably the most popular and one of the best bang for your buck upgraded
5) Sway bars: the stock sway bars are so soft and a good set of sway bars will really improve body roll and improve handling